Monday, July 30, 2012

Cheap Hotels In New York City

Sandy asks…Does anyone know of a good hostel or cheap hotel in New York City they could recommend?I'm heading to NYC this October with some mates and I'm looking for some personal recommendations for places people have stayed at.

I've looked on hostelbookers.com and there are some really nice ones there, but I've never been to the city before so I don't know where would be good to get one.

If anyone's got any ideas or pointers that would be brilliant.

Thanks for your help.Anne answers:You can't use "cheap" and "New York City" in the same sentence.Paul asks…Cheap hotels in New York City

Read more ...

1 comment:

  1. There are so many hotels which is my favourite and the BEST WESTERN PLUS President Hotel at Times Square is one of the best hotel which have "Very nice clean rooms, wine bar very convenient to Times Square. Would stay again in.

    New York Hotel

    ReplyDelete